Old St. Patrick’s mission is to serve the life and work of the laity in the world.
Old St. Patrick’s Vision Statement
- To be a truly exemplary central city church in the world.
- To deepen our intimacy with God, our call to discipleship and our charge to be instruments of God’s transforming work in the world.
- To continue welcoming new members while also offering significant outreach to people of other faith denominations.
- To provide numerous opportunities for members to deepen their understanding of their faith and various ways to live out the Old St. Pat’s mission.
- To assemble and connect the many communities within Old St. Pat’s Church.
The people who gather at Old St. Patrick’s are building an experience called church:
- that stands squarely at the intersection of faith and life;
- that rests on a foundation of welcome and hospitality;
- whose walls define a sanctuary for the growth of intimacy with God and a deepening of relationships with others;
- that is richly textured by the diversity of peoples and generations;
- whose cornerstone is hewn from a commitment to compassionate service and justice;
- that is illumined by the Light of Christ;
- whose roof is frequently raised by the joyous celebrations of life;
- and whose doors and windows are always open to the movement of Spirit in the world.