WE APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROSITY!
Old St. Pat’s invites you to join the Crossroads Circle. Gifts from Crossroads Circle members will be used specifically to sustain and protect the substantial capital investments that have recently been made. These gifts will ensure that the Old St. Pat’s Church campus is operated efficiently, and is consistently maintained.
How Your Gift Will Be Used
Two important projects have been identified as the most acute needs:
- The major repair of the Church roof.
- The modest, but overdue, refreshment of the Jack Wall Mission Center at 711 West Monroe.
Commitments beyond typical Sunday Giving, starting at $1,000; specified for Crossroads Circle, will qualify you and your family to a variety of benefits.
Your Benefits will include:
– Annual Crossroads Circle Mass and brunch with Fr. Thomas Hurley
– Printed acknowledgement as a Crossroads Circle member in The Crossroads Bulletin, annually.
– Invitation to mission-focused guest speaker(s), date(s) to be announced.
– Crossroads Circle annual newsletter with updates on programs, services and capital improvements, annually each Fall.
– Complimentary attendance at one of the events below. Preferences should be marked on the Crossroads Circle Membership form and returned to the Parish Office.
- St. Pat’s Block Party — to be held June 22 and 23, 2018 (up to 20 tickets)
- Emerald Ball – to be held Fall, 2018 (2 tickets)
- Siamsa na nGael — St. Patrick’s Day concert at Symphony Center to be held March, 2019 (2 tickets includes post event reception)
How You Can Join
- Please fill out the membership form found here and mail or scan a copy of the completed form to Lauren McCallick (email@example.com).
- Gifts can be processed over the phone (call Lauren McCallick at 312-831-9355) or online at https://giving.oldstpats.org (select Crossroads Circle in the drop down menu)