presented by Encore
Saturday, October 7 • Hughes Hall
(Lower Level of Old St. Patrick’s Church)
Doors Open 5:45 p.m. • Game Begins 6:30 p.m.
It’s fun and games at the Old St. Patrick’s Church second annual Trivia Night!
Here’s how it works:
- A table of 8 people (21 and over only) makes up a team.
- You may form a whole team of 8 or sign up individually as a “free agent.”
- Entry fee for a team of 8 is $200.
- Individuals can sign up for $25 and they will be placed on a team. You may indicate up to three other registered “free agents” to be your teammates.
- Register as a team or as an individual at: www.signmeup.com/121772.
- Space is limited, so register early! Registration will close on October 2 (or earlier if we have a sell out).
- Winners will be the team with the highest score after all categories are completed.
- Winning team will receive a $1,000 prize (and of course those ever-popular bragging rights)!
- And if that isn’t enough fun, we’ll also be raffling off some great prizes!
Everyone is invited to a night of winner-take-all trivia! We invite you to meet, greet and defeat your fellow Old St. Pat’s members and friends.
The Trivia Night is hosted by Old St. Patrick’s Encore, but is open to all Old St. Pat’s members and friends over the age of 21. Encore throws down a special challenge to all the other Old St. Pat’s groups/ministries to form a team! Bragging rights are at stake!
All contestants must be pre-registered.
Limited parking will be available in the south end of the lot on the northwest corner of Monroe and Des Plaines.
Contact Erin Brinkman Dynek email@example.com or 773-653-1876, ,or check the Old St. Pat’s website calendar at www.oldstpats.org/events.
FOOD • RAFFLE PRIZES • BEVERAGES