Registration for Partners Religious Education (PreK through 7th grade) is now closed for the 2016-2017 school year. We have reached capacity in all classes.
If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, please contact Katie Brandt at family.ministry@oldstpats.
REGISTRATION FOR FOUNDATIONS YOUTH MINISTRY – (9th-12th grades) AND BLUEPRINT (post Confirmation, living out the gifts of the Holy Spirit) WILL REMAIN OPEN.
To register, please visit https://www.signmeup.
Families attend the 9:30 mass and then classes are held from 10:45 to Noon in the Frances Xavier Warde School on the first and third Sundays (with some exceptions) of the month from September through May.
Dates for the upcoming year are:
September 18th, Oct 2nd and 16th, Nov 6th and 20th, Dec 4th and 18th,Jan 8th and 22nd, Feb 5th and 12th, March 5th and 19th, April 2nd and 9thand May 7th.
Please check these dates to make sure our program will work with your family calendar. Only two absences are allowed.
The Partners Religious Education Program offers children an understanding of God, the Church, sacraments, religious holidays and values. The teachers use stories and Sacred Scriptures and religious textbooks in the classes. While their child/children are in class, parents are expected to attend the Parent Class on the first Sunday of each month to help develop the monthly theme at home and foster the partnership.
- For one child – $410.00*
- Each additional child – $150.00
- Sacramental Fee for First Communion, Reconciliation & Confirmation – $85/student
- Foundations Fee – $75/teen
*Registered members of Old St. Pat’s receive a $50 discount on their registration. If you are interested in becoming a member, please visit http://www.oldstpats.
- A child must be 4 yrs old by 9/1/2016 in order to register for the PreK class.
- A child must be enrolled and actively participate in the 1st grade class in order to be able to register for the First Communion class.
- Confirmation is a 13 month program, beginning traditionally in September of 7th grade and continuing through November of 8th grade. Incoming Confirmation students are referred to as CONFIRMATION 2017 as they make their Confirmation in the Fall of 2017. Please note that those who will make their Confirmation in October 2016 will continue on to the 8th Grade BluePrints Experience (must re-register) where their focus will be on living out the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Confirmation Retreat Mass, 2015
First Day of Partners, 2015