Old St. Pat’s invites you to join the Crossroads Circle. Gifts from Crossroads Circle members will be used specifically to sustain and protect the substantial capital investments that have recently been made. These gifts will ensure that the Old St. Pat’s Church campus is operated efficiently, and is consistently maintained.
How You Can Join
To set up a recurring gift via credit or bank account, please first create a new account in Old St. Pat’s new platform, myOSP. Within one business day, you will receive an activation link via email. Please activate your account, then click on the “give” button on the left-hand side to set up your recurring gift.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR GENEROSITY!
How Your Gift Will Be Used
Your investment will sustain and protect the substantial capital investments that have been made and will ensure that the fully restored Old St. Pat’s Campus is operated efficiently, and is consistently maintained.
Your membership in the Crossroads Circle will span one year from the date of your gift. Upon completion, you will be invited to rejoin.
Throughout your membership, you will receive project updates and opportunities to enjoy the company of other parishioners that are specific to you as a dedicated supporter. This includes a Mass and brunch to be held each spring.
Commitments starting at $1,000 or more, which are beyond typical Sunday Giving, will qualify you to a variety of benefits. Be sure your gift if specified as Crossroads Circle.
Your Benefits will include:
– Annual Crossroads Circle Mass and brunch with Fr. Thomas Hurley, held each spring.
– Annually acknowledgement as a Crossroads Circle member in The Crossroads Bulletin.
– Advance invitation to mission-focused guest speaker(s), date(s) to be announced.
– Crossroads Circle annual February newsletter with updates on programs, services and capital improvements.
– Complimentary attendance at one of the events below. Please select your preference at the time of payment.
- Old St. Pat’s Block Party — 2019
- Emerald Ball – Fall, 2019 (2 tickets)
- Siamsa na nGael — March, 2019 (2 tickets includes post event reception)
Questions about membership can be directed to the Development Office.
Contact Information is as follows:
Molly Galo | (312) 831-9355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly Pulvermacher | (312) 831-9366 or email email@example.com