Get the most out of myOSP
1. Tell us about yourself (including cell phone carrier) (My Profile -> Edit Profile)
We will text you in case of any emergency closings and/or changes in locations of your events.
Edit your information once and every ministry you are a part of will have your correct information.
2. Upload your photo and a family photo! ((My Profile -> Click on the Camera)
With so many people at OSP, we like to put a face with a name. Give us your best mug shot 🙂
3. Update your privacy settings (My Profile -> Actions -> Privacy)
We value your privacy and treat your information with the utmost care. It’s easy to select the information you want (and don’t want) to share with others. By default, all information except your name is private.
4. Set your communication preferences (My Profile -> Actions -> Communication Preference)
You can choose how frequently you would like to receive updates (via e-mail and/or text) from your ministry groups and if you would like them to be able to text you.
5. Take an opportunity to check out the different ministry groups at OSP
Can’t find something you are looking for? Let us know!
- We understand how easy it is to be able to set up a recurring gift to be automatic. You can do this on the give tab on the left-hand side.
- Subscribe to your personalized OSP calendar (Calendar -> Subscribe link at the bottom of the page)